Antiaging and regenerative medicine is a rapidly evolving and diverse field employing expertise from a wide range of experience including engineers, chemists, biologists, and clinicians – each bringing significant progress to the field.
Regenerative medicine has over 50 years of clinical research which has brought healing to many diseases and physical ailments.
What Is Regenerative Medicine?
The common clinical strategy set forth in today’s modern medicine market seeks to treat the symptoms of a disease, which in many cases is a “reactive” process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Medical Conditions Can Be Treated?
- Ankle (Achilles tendon problems, Cartilage deterioration, Osteoarthritis)
- Foot (Arthritis, Plantar fasciitis)
- Hip (Hip arthritis, Osteoarthritis)
- Hand/Wrist (Arthritis, TFCC tears, Carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Shoulder (Arthritis, labral tears or degeneration, rotator cuff tear or tendonitis)
- Elbow (Arthritis, Tendon conditions, Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow)
- Knee (Arthritis, Cartilage damage, Osteoarthritis)
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management